|Assets Under Management||$17,622,041.34|
Information above as of 03/27/2020
About Brands: A Potential Growth Opportunity
Brand Is Continually Relevant
Marketing professionals are keenly aware of shifting macro-economic situations, geopolitical shifts and the rise of Millennials. Companies are always curating their brands ensuring they thrive in the marketplace – brands adapt.
Brand is the combined perception of advertising, customer experience, social media, packaging, signage, corporate identity, public relations and much more are continually tracked by growing companies.
Brand Is Key to Marketing
Marketing leaders gather internal analytics and external research to measure competitive success. Social media has accelerated the use and impact of these metrics for growing companies.
Brands Role Driving Business Growth
Companies know brand power is key to growth, so they invest in brand building activities guided by future oriented insights. BVAL leverages quantitative brand data to deliver similar foresight so you can own well-known brands at the right time.
Brand Image Driven by Expenditures
Corporate expenditures can have a direct impact on brand image and image may have a direct positive impact on stock price.
Brands Are What You Know
Brands live in your imagination. Brands pull you into their world. They inspire you and build loyalty. So, consider investing in what you know through BVAL.
Strong Investment Thesis
- You and your clients know Brands. Give them an opportunity to talk about knowing what they own.
- Qualitatively-measured assets, like brand value, are not reported in financial statements. BVAL gives investors diversified exposure to these often-missed opportunities.
- BVAL can be an effective diversifier to an investor’s portfolio. It generally has value-based holdings but changing brand values can create a growth-oriented tilt.
- BVAL seeks to offer unique exposures when compared to traditional, market-cap weighted equity ETFs, which can result in high “Active Share” – the difference between BVAL holdings and other traditional ETF holdings.
- The time to invest in strongly branded companies is when there is evidence that latent brand value is not being recognized in current market value. The Fund invests in these companies when the gap between brand value and market value is widest, thus attempting to capture return in their convergence.
BVAL can contribute to investment portfolios in a number of ways, including as a:
- Core holding within a diversified portfolio.
- Complement to an existing allocation in a broad market portfolio.
- Potential alpha-seeking satellite strategy to a standard market cap strategy.
- Diversifier to sector rotation portfolios as sectors change with Brand Value Scores.